Journaling your travels around the world, Cataloging your discoveries on nature trails, keeping your passport secure and accessible. My Traveler's Wallet started out going to the woods of Denton Texas with me and has now been all over Mexico. My wife took her's to Guatemala, and our friends have taken theirs to Israel, Cyprus, and Cambodia. This wallet is a traveling companion you will take with you the rest of your life.
I have used it for Field Notes, a sketchbook, and my Passport.
- 20 Year warranty.
- Full Grain Leather, the toughest part of the hide.
- Made from 4 large pieces of leather to reduce weak points.
- 2 pockets for credit cards or I.D.
- 1 pocket for cash.
- 1 Pocket to hold your Notebook/Passport.etc.
- The former pen sleeve has been removed but space was left for you to clip a pen inside for easy access.
- Stitched with high-grade thread like they use on ship sails.
- Stress points reinforced with stitching to prevent tearing.